Grade D Security Training | Grade D Security Training in South Africa
Grade D Security Training in Johannesburg | Grade D Security Training in Roodepoort
Grade D Security Training Course Description
Grade D Security Training course is to train Security Officer`s in the republic of south Africa on how to conduct Access Control at the egress points in the various facilities and the course also ensure that security officers know & understand how the 3 ‘’D’’ physical principles of Security works.
Upon completion of this five day training, the security officer is expected to address all challenges and responsibilities contained within the nine modules of this grade.
Duration of the course is Five days.
Register for your Course now with Mason Security Training School
This course’s goal aims at providing knowledge on how to conduct access control at the egress point. In particular, Access Control Officers would acquire the skills to:
• Conduct access and egress control
• Conduct evacuations and emergency drills
• Identify, handle and defuse security related conflict
• Applying basic business ethics in the work environment
• Demonstrating knowledge of the Republic of South African Firearms Control Act 2000 (Act No. 60 of 2000)
• Apply knowledge of AIDS/HIV to a specific business sector and a workplace
• Operate computer workstations in a business environment
• Present/ Write/sign texts for a range of communicative contexts